Terms and Conditions:
1) Payments 1.1 The Booking is not confirmed until the booking fee has been received and
the contract signed. The booking fee is NOT refundable. 1.2 Payments are to be made via
bank transfer; final payment must be made two weeks prior to the event taking place.
Should you wish to pay by cheque then payment must be 1 month prior to give sufficient
time for the cheque to clear.
2) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
3) The Client will be invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the
Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due date stated unless
otherwise agreed in writing.
4) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation
charges as follows: i) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total
Invoice ii) Cancellation made 15-29 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice ii)
Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
5) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Acts(s) and the Act(s)
is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as
6) Sound limiters, the DJ has a right to refuse to play at a venue with a sound limiter
installed. Please ask your venue if they have one installed and please don’t hesitate to get in
touch with myself to explain what these devices are and how they can ruin a party.
7) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone
present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All
Fees will remain payable by The Client.
8) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
9) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start
of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain
liable to pay the full Fee due.
10) Should the Act(s) be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a
further fee of £50ph be charged, this must be paid in cash before the overtime commences.
11) An Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Client’s
actions or to extend the length of any performance.
12) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the
law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English
13) We request that reviews of our services to be left on this link